Through out the years Kaylie has had the opportunity to have her face painted. Each time we have had different responses to this. The first time was at a friend's birthday party and she had an all out melt down followed by throwing herself on the floor and running away. The second was in October at a Halloween carnival. At first we said no but after an hour of thinking we ended up getting our arm painted. The third was at our friends' Seth and Joseph birthday. We were going to get our arm painted and at the last minute I turned around to see her holding her hair up. In disbelief I walked over to find out she was "being brave" as we often say and letting the lady paint her face. To seal the deal she got to pick out a gem to jazz up the design a little bit. Jason and I were super proud. She was so happy she would ask our friends to take a picture with their camera. Thankfully digital cameras allow for others to humor my four year old. Way to go baby girl!


No comments:
Post a Comment