After church on Easter Sunday we decided to go out to lunch. Jason took us to an area that had a beautiful landscape in Allen. Yet again another perfect picture opportunity. Kaylie helped by hamming it up. She had a blast running around and finding all of the ducks. She was exhausted by the time we left.


I absolutely love how good she is with her Ruff Ruff and Meow Meow. She is so sweet with them.

I love this picture. Their was a loud bang and the birds went flying. This is the, "I'm scared" look.

Hooray...daddy finally found where we were hiding.

She is growing up so fast. She no longer looks like a baby.

I was surprised the waterfall did not scare her. Usually she wants nothing to do with things like this.

She happened to see some bronze horses across the pond. This is her neighing at them.

Another one of the, "I am growing up" pictures.

Deep thought...actually she's watching some kids jump from rock to rock.

We do not tell her to kiss things. I would actually prefer she didn't. For some reason she feels the need to do it. I have to act like I don't see these things.
No comments:
Post a Comment