For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sweetness

Here are a few fun pictures that had been taken recently.

I was working in our bathroom putting some things away when Kaylie climbed up onto my step stool to read a book.

Last night I was freezing so I wrapped the blanket around my shoulders and walked around. She came running up with a blanket so she could be just like her mommy. We then proceeded to make capes out of them. This age is so much fun!

Even with her hair in her eyes this is one of my favorite pictures. She looks so beautiful!

I turned around to see this. One incredibly passed out puppy dog that decided to make his nest on the blanket. He didn't even flinch when the flash went off.

No comments: