For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Wiggles

Yesterday we went to the Wiggly Play Center. This time it was not as crowded so Kaylie was not as overwhelmed as she was the first time. After about 20 minutes and some help from Felicia and Kalie we got her up into one of the smaller play gyms. I knew if I could just get her in she would be fine. Sure enough it worked. After showing her how to get over a few things she became unstoppable. At first I sat at the top to make sure she could get up and then after awhile she went up without any help what so ever. As you can see by the video I was shocked at how strong her arms are. The other kids were tall enough to throw their legs up. Since she is short she used her arms. I fear climbing out of her crib is not far behind.

No comments: