For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bedtime essentials

Kaylies new fascination... her baby dolls, stuffed dog, and stuffed cat. Last night she had to have all of them before she would go to bed.

2 comments:

Eigna said...

Oh my goodness, I am so with you on this one! Our little peanut has SO many babies in her bed I am not sure how she sleeps! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! I miss her so much! I can't wait to squeeze her all summer long! She is getting so big! She definately has Kalie beat in the "bedtime essentials" department! I'm sure it won't be long before we have more babies in our bed too! Kiss her sweet face for me! I miss her!