For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Whoop!

Yesterday was the first game of the season. If you look closely you might recognize her outfit. This is the same shirt I put on her in September. The only difference is in September she was wearing newborns. This shirt is actually a 3 to 6 months.




In this picture she was 7lbs 9 oz. ish.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, great minds do think alike!!! I LOVE the pictures of Kaylie in the aggie shirt! WOW, she has grown so much! It's amazing isn't it! She is walking like a pro, and climbing like one too!!!! Thank goodness Kalie isn't as interested in climbing yet :) I feel like I never talk to you anymore, yet we are under the same roof all day long!!!!! I wish we could go back and have our summer all over again!!! Thank you for making the one we had so special! We loved hanging out with you and Kaylie and look forward to a school year with well babies that will allow us to hang out on the weekends! Brock and Jason have GOT to meet each other soon!!!! Take care girl! We miss you guys!